Het Nederlands-Vlaams Bijbelgenootschap zoekt een Community Manager voor 32-36 uur.
IBEP is een online bijbelplatform met websites en apps in meer dan tien landen. Doelstelling voor dit jaar is om via dit platform vijf miljoen mensen te bereiken met de Bijbel. Weet jij wat ervoor nodig is om collega's bij bijbelgenootschappen wereldwijd te helpen om groei te realiseren in het gebruik van het platform? We zoeken iemand met hart voor onze missie en de vaardigheden die nodig zijn samen te werken met mensen in diverse contexten en culturen.
IBEP (Integrated Bible Engagement Platform) is a platform, that enables users to access the Bible online, via websites and through apps. A growing number of Bible Societies around the world, who are part of the United Bible Societies Fellowship, are partnering with IBEP to share different Bible translations that they own, as a sustainable way of making the Bible available to as many people as possible, and supporting their mission at the same time.
As the IBEP Community Manager, you will work closely with Bible Societies using this platform. Involved from the conceptual phase to golive, and offering ongoing support, you will be the bridge between the Bible Societies and the IBEP project team. You will have the opportunity to help develop the platform.
The job will involve occasional travel, either to attend international meetings or to visit Bible Societies.
- Helping Bible Societies to advance digitally by using IBEP
- Maintain close contacts with Bible Societies already using the platform and promoting it to other Bible Societies
- Providing support and training
- Testing new and running implementations
- Contributing to the quality and further development of the platform
- Participating in the international project team
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience in initiating community initiatives (creating a series of (digital) events, writing an e-mail newsletter e.g.)
- Practical experience in managing partner organizations from different continents
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels as well as ability to interpret online metrics
- Ability to help organisations to advance digitally
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
Why work for us?
- You will be helping to give many people around the world the chance to access and engage with the Bible
- You will be part of an international team of digital specialists
- There will be opportunities for personal development
- You will receive a competitive salary (scale 8 or 9, according to the conditions of employment of the Protestant Church in the Netherlands) and attractive benefits
Good to know
The position is for a minimum of 32 and a maximum of 36 hours a week. This is initially a fixed term contract. Preferred start date: as soon as possible. Our office is situated in Haarlem, but you can work from home for 50% of the time. Interested? Don't wait any longer and react via: email@example.com or call Stefan van Dijk for more information (06-23263500).
Information and applying
Apply for this position before August the 24th by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘vacature Community Manager’.
Acquisitie wordt niet op prijs gesteld. Bekendheid geven aan deze vacature in je eigen netwerk stellen wij wel op prijs!